AV-TYLOSPEC INJ LB
COMPOSITION: Per 100 ml
– For the treatment of respiratory and alimentary infections in cattle, like: acute pneumonia, pasteurellosis, pleuritis, enteritis, arthritis, colibacillosis, gastroenteritis, salmonellosis, mastitis, metritis, sinusitis, urogenital tract, infection of derm and tissue: CRD, fowl cholera, samonellosis, collibacillosis in poultry.
DOSAGE AND USAGE:
For intramuscular administration
– Calves: 2 ml per 25-30 kg body weight.
– Sheep, goats: 2 ml per 15-20 kg body weight.
– Dogs, cats: 2 ml per 10 – 15 kg body weight.
– Poultry: 2 ml per 5-10 kg body weight.
Frequency: Once daily, for 3-5 days.
– Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
– Administration to animals with a serious impaired liver and/or renal function
– Meat: 10 days. Milk: 05 days.
– Store in a dry, dark place between 20°C and 25°C. Keep out of the reach of children