AV-TYLOSIN 50 PO
– Tylosin tartrate
– Excipient q.s
– Prevention and treatment of infections caused by Tylosin-sensitive bacterias, such as Campylobacter, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Treponema spp,. Mycoplasma infections (CRD, asthma, pneumonia), enteritis
(Treponema hyodysneteriae) and pneumonia infection (Pasteurella multicida) in calves, pigs and poultry.
– Do not use for animals which are hypersensitive to the product’s ingredients.
– Do not use for animals with impaired hepatic function.
– Poultry: 1g of product per 1 liter of drinking water for 3 days.
– Pigs: 2g of product per 50kg body weight, (0.5g per 1 liter of drinking water), 3-10 days
– Cattle: 2-4g of product / 10 kg body weight. Twice a day, 7-14 days
– Cattle: 12 days
– Pigs, poultry: 2 days