– Trimethoprim 20 g
– Sulphamethoxazole 100 g
– Solvent q.s 1000 ml
– Product is indicated for infections caused by micro-organisms susceptible to trimethoprim and/or sulphamethoxazole, like gastrointestinal, respiratory or urogenital infections and general infections in calves, sheep, goats, pigs and poultry.
– Do not administer to animals with a severe impaired liver and/or renal function.
– Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to sulphonamides.
– Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption.
– Do not administer to animals with diseases with decreased urine production (oliguria, anuria).
– For oral administration, via drinking water.
– Calves, sheep, goats : 5 ml per 40 kg bodyweight, once or twice a day, during 5 days. (The solution must be diluted with water 1:5).
– Pigs : 1 litre per 500 – 1000 litres of drinking water, during 4 – 5 days.
– Poultry : 1 litre per 500 – 1000 litres of drinking water, during 4 – 5 days.
– Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
– Meat: 5 days
There are no reviews yet.