AV-TIAMULIN 10% INJ
Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate
– Product is indicated for gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by tiamulin sensitive micro-organisms, including swine dysentery caused by Brachyspira spp. and complicated by Fusobacterium and Bacteroides spp. enzootic pneumonia complex of pigs and mycoplasmal arthritis in swine.
– Do not administer in case of hypersensitivity to Tiamulin.
– For intramuscular administration.
– Do not administer more than 3.5 ml per injection site.
– Swine: 1 ml per 5 – 10 kg body weight for 3 days.
– For meat: 14 days.