AV-OXY 40 PO
– Oxytetracycline HCl
– Excipient q.s
– Product is recommended for the treatment of the disorders produced by oxytetracycline sensitive germs to swine and broilers:
– Swine: bronchites, pneumonias, bronchi-pneumonias, pulmonary abscecesses, fighting against the secondary infections associated with the swine enzootic pneumonia, bacterial entherites, artritis and rubella, leptospirose.
– Broilers: avian cholera, avian tiphose, infectious rheum, infectious sinusitis, un-specific diarrhea, mycoplasmosis, staphylococcic artritis, pseudo-tuberculosis, septicemy states and for fighting against the secondary infections associated to the infectious bronchitis, chronic respiratory diseases, infectious laryngo-tracheitis, avian variola.
– It is not administered 3 days before and after the inoculations with live bacterial vaccins.
– It is not administered in case of hyper-sensitivity to the active substance or Excipient.
– It may be used during the pregnancy and lactation period.
– The concomitant administration with the penicillins and cefalosporines will be avoided
– Product is orally, individually or collectively administered (in feed or drinking water) for 5 – 7 consecutive days, the doses being different depending on species,the age of animals, body weight, physiological state.
– Swine: the recommended dose is 10-20 mg Oxytetracycline HCl per kg BW per day, respectively 25-50 mg product per kg BW per day.
– Broilers: the recommended dose is 20-40 mg Oxytetracycline HCl per kg Bw per day, respectively 50-100 mg product per kg BW per day.
– Meat and organs:
– Swine : 5 days
– Broilers : 3 days