AV-OXY 20% WSP
– Oxytetracycline HCl
– Excipient q.s
– The product is recommended for the control (in the groups where the diagnosis was confirmed) and the treatment of disorders produced by the oxytetracycline sensitive germs on :
– Swine (enzootic pneumonia, bacterial entherites, artritis and rubella)
– Colts ,lambs, kids (bacterial entherites, respiratory infections, omphalites, artritis.)
– Calves ( secondary infections associated with the virotic pneumonia, bacterial entherites, artritis, dyphteria of calves, omphalites.) ,
– Rabbits, minks (bacterial entherites.),
– Dogs, cats (secondary infections associated to hepatitis.felina infectious anemia and secondary infections associated to the felina panleucopenia and felina influence.),
– Poultry (broiler chickens, hens, turkey hens, ducks, geese): avian cholera, avian tiphose, infectious rheum, infectious sinusitis, infectious sinovite, un-specific diarrhea, mycoplasmosis, staphylococcic artritis, pseudo-tuberculosis, coliform septicemy and secondary infections associted to infectious bronchitis, chronic respiratory diseases, infectious laryngo-tracheitis, avian variole. and fish (eritrodermatita, infections of the swimming bladder at the carp and anthrax at the trout.)
– It is not administered per bone at the adult bovine and horses. It is not administered 3 days before and after the inoculations with live bacterial vaccins.
– It is not administered in case of hyper-sensitivity to the active substance or Excipients .
– It is not associated with corticosteroids, penicillins, betalactamines, cefalosporines, streptomicines, eritomicines
– The product is orally administered, in the feed or in the drinking water
– Swine: 50-150 g product per 100 liters drinking water (10-30 mg Oxytetracycline HCl per kg BW), or 0,5 – 3kg product per tone of feed, once a day, for 5 days.
– Calves, lambs, kids, colts: 1 – 1.5 g product per 10 kg body weight, (20 – 30 mg Oxytetracycline HCl per kg body weight). It is daily administered in the feed or in the drinking water, for 5 consecutive days.
– Dogs, cats, rabbits, minks: 2,5 g product per 10 kg BW (50 mg Oxytetracycline HCl per kg bw), divided in 2 doses, for 5 consecutive days
– Poultry (broiler chickens, hens, turkey hens, ducks, geese): 50-150 g product per 100 liters of drinking water (10-30 mg Oxytetracycline HCl per Kg bw.), or 1 – 2 kg product per 1 tone of feed (20 – 40 mg Oxytetracycline HCl per Kg bw), once a day, for 5 consecutive days.
– Fish: 20 – 30 g product per 100 kg fish, daily. For the adult fish, the product is administered in one dose, and for the young, the product is administered on 2 doses.
– Meat and organs:
– Calves : 7 days
– Swine, lambs, kids : 5 days;
– Broiler chickens, hens, turkey hens, rabbits : 3 days
– Ducks, geese : 4 days
– Eggs: 3 days;
– Fish meat:
– Trout: at 6°C – 12°C – 45 days, over 12°C – 40 days;
– Carp: at 10°C – 20°C – 40 days, over 20°C – 35 days.