AV-OTC 20% INJ
– Oxytetracycline (as HCl)
– Solvent q.s
– Product is effective against infections caused by micro-organisms susceptible to oxytetracycline, like infections of the respiratory tract (pneumonia, bronchopneumonia), infections of the urinary tract, foot rot and Bedsoniasis in sheep. Dysentery, shipping fever, gastro-enteritis, Mycoplasmosis, (endo)metritis, mastitis, Salmonellosis and liver abscesses in cattle, pigs, sheep and goats.
– Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to tetracyclines.
– Do not administer to animals with a severe impaired kidney or liver function.
– Do not administer to horses, dogs and cats.
– Do not administer to ewes producing milk for human consumption.
– For deep intramuscular injection.
– Cattle, pigs, sheep and goats : 1 ml per 10 kg bodyweight (20 mg per kg bodyweight). A single dose is recommended, due to its long action of at least 3 days.
– No more than 20 ml in cattle, 10 ml in pigs or 5 ml in sheep and goats should be injected into a single site.
– In piglets weighing less than 10 kg a 1 ml dose should be used
– Meat : 28 days
– Milk : 7 days