AV-OTC 10% INJ
– Oxytetracycline (as HCl) 10 g
– Solvent q.s 100 ml
– Product is effective against infections caused by micro-organisms in cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, cats and dogs sensitive for oxytetracycline. Especially indicated for the treatment of systemic diseases, respiratory infections, Bedsonias and local disturbances
– Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to tetracyclines.
– Do not administer to animals with a severe impaired renal or liver function.
– For intramuscular, subcutaneous or slow intravenous injection.
– Cattle : 4 ml per 100 kg bodyweight daily.
– Sheep, goats, pigs : 2 – 3 ml per 50 kg bodyweight daily.
– Cats, dogs : 1 ml per 10 kg bodyweight daily.
– These doses may be repeated during 4 – 7 days (if necessary).
– Meat : 14 days
– Milk : 3 days
There are no reviews yet.