– Lincomycin (as Lincomycin HCl)
– Excipient q.s
– Swine: Treatment & aid in control of mycoplasmal pneumonia, treatment & control of swine dysentery (Brachyspira hyodysenteriae), prevention & control of ileitis (Lawsonia intracellularis ).
– For aid in the control of necrotic enteritis in chickens
– Inclusion in feeds of animals other than poultry & swine may result in adverse GI effects. Pigs have developed diarrhea &/or swelling of the anus w/in the first 2 days of treatment. On rare occasions, some pigs have exhibited reddening of the skin & irritable behavior. These conditions have been self-correcting w/in 5-8 days w/o discontinuing treatment.
– Treatment of mycoplasmal pneumonia: Feed 5 kg product per ton of complete feed for 5-7 days.
– For aid in the control of mycoplasmal pneumonia: 1 kg product per ton of complete feed for 3-5 days.
– Treatment of swine dysentery: Feed 5 kg product per ton of complete feed for 5-7 days.
– Treatment & control of swine dysentery: Feed 2.5 kg product per ton of complete feed for 7 days or until signs of disease (watery, mucoid or bloody stools) disappear, followed by 1 kg/ton.
– Control of swine dysentery: For the prevention & control of ileitis, feed 1-5 kg product per ton of complete feed for 5-7 days.
– For aid in the control of necrotic enteritis in chickens: 2.2-4.4 ppm ( 50 gr – 100 gr product per ton of feed) in complete feed.
– 7 days
There are no reviews yet.