AV-KANA 25% INJ
– Kanamycin (as Sulfate) 25 g
– Solvent q.s 100 ml
– The treatment of uro-genital, respiratory, digestive infections, mastitis, salmonellose, mycoplasmosis, endo-methrites, septicemias, skin infections, abscesses, flegmons and secondary infections in the case of viral diseases.
– Product is especially administered when the microorganisms acquired resistance to other antibiotics.
– It is not used for the animals with renal insufficiency.
– It is not administered in case of hyper-sensitivity to the active substance or to any of the Excipients.
– It is not allowed the use for the layers that produce eggs for the human consumption
– It is administered intramuscular or deep for 3-5 days
– Bovine, horses, swine: 2,4 -3 ml product per 100 kg BW per day (or 6 -7,5 mg Kanamycin per kg BW per day)
– Calves, colts: 1,5 -2,4 ml product per 50 kg BW per day (or 7,5 -12 mg Kanamycin per kg BW per day)
– Ovine, goats: 2,2 -3 ml product per kg BW per day ( or 11-15 mg Kanamycin per kg BW per day)
– Poultry (hens): 0,1 ml product per kg BW per day (or 15 mg Kanamycin per kg BW per day)
– Dogs, cats: 0,1 ml product per kg BW per day (respectively 25 mg Kanamycin per kg BW)
– Meat and organs:
– Horses, bovine, ovine, goats, swine, poultry: 10 days
– Bovine, ovine, goats: 36 hours.