AV-IVERMECTIN 1% ORAL
– Ivermectin 10 g
– Solvent q.s 1000 ml
– For the treatment and control of gastrointestinal nematodes and lungworms in sheep, goats and cattle, as well as internal and external parasites in poultry.
– Do not administer to other animals than recommended. Severe adverse reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may occur.
– Do not use in pregnant animals, breeders in production or layers producing eggs for human consumption.
– Do not administer to cows during the lactating period.
– Poultry : 1 ml per 5 litres of drinking water (1 ml per 15 birds or 0.25 – 0.32 mg per kg bodyweight).
– Cattle, sheep, goats : 0.2 ml per 10 kg bodyweight
– For control of ectoparasites (e.g. lice, mites etc.) repeat treatment the following day.
– Medicated water should be used within 24 hours
– Meat : 14 days.