AV-IVERMECTIN 1% INJ
– Solvent q.s
– Treatment of gastrointestinal roundworms and lungworm infections, lice, oestriasis and scabies in calves, cattle, goats, sheep and swine.
– Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to ivermectin.
– Do not use intramuscular injection.
– Do not use for animals if milk is intended for human consumption.
– For subcutaneous administration:
– Calves, cattle, goats and sheep: 1 ml per 50 kg body weight.
– Swine: 1 ml per 33 kg body weight.
– Prevention: injecting every 3 months.
– T1reatment of scabies: once a week, 3 weeks
– For meat:
– Calves, cattle, goats and sheep : 28 days.
– Swine : 21 days.
There are no reviews yet.