AV-IVERMECTIN 1% INJ LB
– Solvent q.s
– For the treatment and control of gastrointestinal nematodes and lungworms in sheep, goats and cattle, as well as internal and external parasites in poultry.
– Do not administer to other animals than recommended. Severe adverse reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may occur.
– Do not use in pregnant animals, breeders in production or layers producing eggs for human consumption.
– Do not administer to cows during the lactating period.
– Poultry: 1 ml per 5 litres of drinking water – Pigeon: 1 ml per 15 pigeons or 0.25 – 0.32 mg per kg body weight.
– Cattle, sheep, goats: 0.2 ml per 10 kg bodyweight
– For control of ectoparasites (e.g. lice, mites etc.) repeat treatment the following day.
– Medicated water should be used within 24 hours
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: – Meat: 14 days.
– In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.