– Tylosin tartrate 10 g
– Gentamicin sulphate 5 g
– Solvent q.s 100 ml
– Product is used in cattle, sheep, goats, swine, cats and dogs for treating infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to gentamicin and tylosin. It is particularly used in chronic respiratory diseases (CRD), pneumonia, pleuritis, pasteurellosis, enteritis, gastroenteritis, salmonellosis, and diarrhea of piglets, metritis and mastitis.
– Hypersensitivity to tylosin, Gentamicin.
– Concurrent administration of penicillins, cephalosporins, quinolones and cycloserine.
– It is administered via intramuscular route:
– For cattle: It is administered at a dose of 1 ml product per 25 – 30 kg bodyweight.
– For swine, sheep and goats: It is administered at a dose of 1 ml product per 20 kg bodyweight.
– For cats and dogs: It is administered at a dose of 1 ml product per 15 kg bodyweight
– For meat: 7 days
– For milk : 3 days