– Solvent q.s
– Broiler: treatment of respiratory diseases caused by E.coli.
– Poultry and pig: prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal, respiratory infections caused by florfenicol-sensitive organisms such as Actinobaccillus spp, Pasteurella spp. Salmonella spp.
– Do not use for animals which are hypersensitive to the product’s ingredients.
– Do not use during breeding.
– Pigs: 1 ml per 1 liter of drinking water (10 mg per kg body weight) for 5 days.
– Poultry: 1 ml per 1 liter of drinking water (10 mg per kg body weight) for 3 days.
– Pigs: 21 days
– Poultry: 7 days