– Solvent q.s
– Having a broad antibacterial spectrum, AV-Enrofloxacin 0.5% is used in the treatment of one or more types of bacterial infections caused by bacteria and Mycoplasma.
– It is indicated against infections of the respiratory and digestive tract (such as pasteurellosis, mycoplasmosis, coli-bacillosis, coli-septicaemia and salmonellosis), and multifactorial diseases such as atrophic rhinitis and enzootic pneumonia.
– Use in piglets
– Do not use for animals which are hypersensitive to Enrofloxacin
– Should not be used for prophylaxis
– Administer orally using the dosing pump: 1ml / 2kg body weight for 2-3 days
– 1 pump stroke delivers 1 ml.
– Meat: 21 days
There are no reviews yet.