AV-ENRO 5% WSP
– Enrofloxacin (base)
– Excipient q.s
– The treatment of primary or secondary infections produced by Gram-positive, Gram-negative germs and mycoplasmas for:
– Swine: anaerobic organism, salmonellose, pasteurellose, enzootic pneumonia.
– Poultry: colibacillose, pasteurellose, salmonellose, staphylococcus, mycoplasmosis, infections with Actinomyces spp.
– Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance and excipients.
– It has a contrary action to chloramphenicol, macrolide antibiotics, tetracycline and un-steroid anti-inflammatory substances.
– The recommended doses are:
– Swine : For Disease Control is administered in doses of 1.5 kg product per 1000 kg feed per day (2.5 mg Enrofloxacin per kg bw ).
In salmonellosis and secondary respiratory infections at a dose of 3 kg product per 1000 kg feed per day (5 mg Enrofloxacin per kg bw ).
– Poultry (broilers and turkeys): Both for Disease Control and therapeutic is administered at a dose of 2 kg product per 1000 kg feed per day . Treatment lasts 3 days and salmonellosis in 5 days.
– Meat and organs: 28 days.