AV-DOXY 50 PO
– Doxycycline hyclate
– Excipient q.s
– Gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by doxycycline sensitive micro-organisms, like Bordetella, Campylobacter, Chlamydia, E. coli, Haemophilus, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Rickettsia, Salmonella, Staphylococcus and Streptococcus spp. in calves, goats, poultry, sheep and swine.
– Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
– Do not administer to animals with an impaired liver function.
– Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption.
– Do not use in animals if milk is intended for human consumption.
– For oral administration:
– Calves, goats and sheep: Twice daily 1 g of product per 100 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
– Poultry and swine: 100 g of product per 500 – 1000 litres of drinking water for 3 – 5 days.
– For meat:
– Calves, goats and sheep : 14 days.
– Swine : 8 days.
– Poultry : 7 days.
There are no reviews yet.