AV-DOXY 10 ORAL
– Doxycycline hyclate 100 g
– Solvent q.s 1000 ml
– Chickens (broilers): Prevention and treatment of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) and mycoplasmosis caused by microorganisms sensitive to doxycycline.
– Pigs: Prevention of clinical respiratory disease due to Pasteurella multocida and Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae sensitive to doxycycline.
– Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to tetracyclines.
– Do not use in animals with hepatic dysfunction.
– Do not use during pregnancy or lactati
– Do not administer to laying birds four weeks before the start of lay and during lay.
– For oral administration.
– Chickens (broilers): 11.5 – 23 mg doxycycline hyclate per kg body weight per day, corresponding to 0.1 – 0.2 ml product per kg body weight, for 3-5 consecutive days.
– Pigs: 11.5 mg doxycycline hyclate/ kg body weight / day, corresponding to 0.1 ml of product per kg body weight, for 5 consecutive days.
– For meat & offal:
– Chickens (broilers) : 7 days
– Pigs : 7 days
There are no reviews yet.