AV-DOXY 10 ORAL LB
– Doxycycline hyclate
– Solvent q.s
– Chickens (broilers):
– Prevention and treatment of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) and mycoplasmosis caused by microorganisms sensitive to doxycycline.
– Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to tetracyclines.
– Do not use in animals with hepatic dysfunction.
– Do not use during pregnancy and lactation
– Do not administer to laying birds four weeks before the start of lay and during lay.
DOSAGE AND USAGE:
– For oral administration.
– Chickens (broilers): 11.5 – 23 mg doxycycline hyclate per kg body weight per day, corresponding to 0.1 – 0.2 ml product per kg body weight, for 3-5 consecutive days.
– For meat & offal: Chickens (broilers): 7 days.
– In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.