– Doxycycline hyclate
– Colistin sulfate
– Excipient q.s
– Gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to doxycycline and/or colistin like Bordetella, Campylobacter, Chlamydia, E. coli, Klebsiella, Haemophilus, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Rickettsia, Salmonella, Staphylococcus and Streptococcus spp. in calves, kids, poultry, lambs and swine.
– Do not use for animals which are hypersensitive to the product’s ingredients.
– Do not use in breeding pigs or layers producing eggs for human consumption.
– For oral administration via drinking water
– Poultry: 100 g of product per 1000 kg body weight
– Calves, goats, sheep: 7 g of product per 100 kg body weight
– Pigs: 5 g of product per 100 kg body weight
– For meat:
– Chicken: 4 days, Turkey: 6 days
– Calves, lambs and kids: 7 days.
– Pigs: 7 days.