AV– ATROPIN 0.05% INJ
– Atropine Sulfate 50 mg
– Solvent qs 100 ml
– Treatment for intestinal spasm, severe diarrhea, bronchospasm, pneumonia, pulmonary edema, analgesia and pre-anaesthesis in surgery, detoxification in the case of Dipterex poisoning, pilocarphine in cattle, horses, dogs and cats.
– Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
Applications: Intramuscular, subcutaneous or slow intravenous injection.
– Horses, cattle: 1ml / 5-8 kg of body weight.
– Dogs, cats: 1ml / 10-15 kg of body weight.
– Only once usage is recommended. In the case of necessary, the dosage could be repeatedly applied after 6-8 hours.
NOTICE: Do not use over recommended doses.
There are no reviews yet.