– Excipient q.s
– Prevention, treatment of coccidiosis, diarrhea and typhoid.
– Use in cattle and poultry.
– Do not use for animals which are hypersensitive to the product’s ingredients.
– Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption
– Administration to animals with a seriously impaired renal and/or hepatic function.
– Dissolve in water or mix with food.
– 1 g product per liter of drinking water for all species.
– 3 days for prevention.
– 5 days for treatment.
– Meat: 12 days
There are no reviews yet.